Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sweepstakes

I have a lot of hobbies, as a SAHM/WAHM mom most of them revolve around home arts and the internet. Sweeping is one of my addictions, I always pick it up, get bored, don't do it for awhile, win something and pick it up again. We recieved a pair of Beibi shoes in the mail today. They are SO DARN CUTE!! Snort is only 3 months old so it will be a bit before they fit but I'm in love. I won these from http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com Marina there is a super excited blogger. I always love reading her blog it makes me feel so good knowing that someone else loves life as much as I do.

Another prize I won from a blog are the Aden + Anais Swaddling blanket 4 pack. I absolutely ADORE this company. I won these from the awesome mama at http://rockinmama.net/
I think baby Snort needs to be their new model. Mr HBG has the most adorable blanket of her wrapped up in her Aden + Anais blanky.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Bugatti Cars